|RTP Size:||4.3 Inch||Touch Screen Type:||Resistive Touch Screen|
|RTP Structure:||4-wire Resistive Screen||RTP Linear:||≤1. 2％|
|Transparent Rate:||≥78％||Operating Pressure:||50-120g|
ISO9000 Resistive Touch Screen Display,
4.3In Resistive Touch Screen Display,
ISO9000 4 wire touch panel
Dustproof 4 Wire Resistive Touch Screen Display 4.3 Inch For Hmi Products
4.3 Inch Industrial Equipment Resistive Touch Screen
RXA-043001-10 is a resistive touch screen monitor which is composed of a glass panel and a film screen, which are both covered with a thin metallic layer separated by a small gap. When you touch the screen, these two metallic layers meet and thereby create an electrical flow. This change in voltage is what detects the point of contact. The voltages are then converted into X and Y coordinates. These are later sent to the controller.
Resistive touch screen computer panels consist of two transparent sheets with a small gap between them. Each sheet is coated with a transparent conducting material and a uniform electrical resistance value is applied to the surface of each sheet. As the top sheet gets pressed and contacts the sheet behind it, electricity is conducted and the location of the conduction point is detected and sent to the touchscreen controller for processing.
|RTP Size||4.3 inch|
● Good resistance – however, note that since the two layers of material used in resistive touch screens are synthetic (and not natural – for example, made of glass), their surface is more susceptible to wear or scratches than capacitive touch screens.● Lower price tag – resistive touch screens are less expensive than capacitive touch screens, which have a more complex technological structure.
● The versatility of touch–resistive touch screens can react to multiple types of touch. For example, they can register input from gloved or ungloved fingers, but also a fine point of contact as they offer more sensors per inch than capacitive touch screens.
● Lower sensitivity – a resistive touch screen is less sensitive to touch than a capacitive touch screen. While a high degree of sensitivity to touch can be a good thing, it’s not in environments where accidental stimuli such as liquid spills and splatters can cause them to react unintentionally. That’s why resistive touch screens are widely used in industrial contexts, while the more sensitive capacitive screens are part of consumer products like tablets or smartphones.
Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we can provide both OEM and ODM service, can customize both the resistive touch panels and capacitive touch screens according to the customer’s requirements. Customized projects include the shape and size of cover glass, silk print, FPC of the touch panel, driver ic replacement, etc..
What is the minimum order?
1. There is no MOQ for our standard products. (From 2 inch to 32 inches capacitive/resistive touch panel)
2. We deeply know that every customer needs a lot of manpower, material resources, and time cost to develop a new project, so we provide a “No MOQ” service for every new project in the early stage.
What's your after-sale service?
You will get our reply within 24 hours if there are any questions, and solutions will be offered instantly by our professional technical team.
Packaging and Delivery:
1). Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
2). Shipping: Prompt delivery by UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, or by air.
3). Delivery time: 1-3 days for touch screens in stock, 3-4 weeks for mass production goods.
4). Packaging Details: Packed in anti-static bags with foam box to ensure safety in transportation.
5). Delivery Details: 1 to 30 days. The delivery fee is up to the weight and volume of the products.
6). Samples: Our company offers samples for quality tests or other business purposes, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.