|LCD TYPE:||TFT TRANSMISSIVE||Pixel Pitch(W×H):||0.0736(W) X 0.2070(H) Mm|
|Backlight Power Consumption:||2.232 W||Weight:||250g|
8 Inch Industrial TFT Display,
Anti Glare Industrial TFT Display,
LVDS Touch Screen Industrial Display
8 inch 1024x600 LVDS Industrial TFT LCD Display RXL080045-B for Industrial TFT Display
|LCD Size||8 inch|
TFT LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) has a sandwich-like structure with liquid crystal filled between two glass plates.
TFT Glass has as many TFTs as the number of pixels displayed, while a Color Filter Glass has a color filter that generates color. Liquid crystals move according to the difference in voltage between the Color Filter Glass and the TFT glass. The amount of light supplied by Back Light is determined by the amount of movement of the liquid crystals in such a way as to generate a color.
LCD Display types:
Features of Industrial LCD Displays:
· They’re capable of lasting approximately 30,000 hours with continuous use for about 10 hours per day (that’s the equivalent of about 8 years)
· Touchscreen LCD displays won’t overheat if they’re left on for long periods of time, which is ideal for environments and applications that require ongoing usage (e.g., military and marine ops, retail displays, restaurant digital menus, medical facilities, etc.)
· Designed and manufactured with high-performance standards to withstand extremely harsh weather and usage conditions
· Dustproof and waterproof to prevent minuscule elements from causing internal damages
· Sunlight readability and extensive brightness adjustment capability to facilitate usage in all lighting conditions
· They’re completely shock- and vibration-proof to protect the internal mechanisms from damage caused by external elements
· They can tolerate a wide range of temperatures from below freezing to extremely hot, depending on the environment
Applications for TFT LCD Display:
1. ENERGY PROJECTS:
TFT displays provide intelligent displays for energy projects such as fuel dispensers and solar systems etc.
2. MEDICAL AND BEAUTY:
In medical fields, TFT displays can be used where a human-computer interactive environment is required. Common examples include printing, payments, and inquiry, etc.
3. ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT:
Certain devices or machines are required to measure physical parameters. Although voltage and current can be displayed on a simple LCD display. Displays that include multiple parameters such as humidity, temperatures, etc. along with voltage and current can use TFT displays.
4. PRECISION INSTRUMENTS:
Modern-day instruments require a high degree of precision. The higher the precision the better the instrument. TFT displays are used in these instruments to provide a user-friendly display to the user.
Industrial tools and dashboards of automobiles also use TFT displays.
6. CIVIL ELECTRONICS:
TFT displays prove handy in the display used in Vending machines and other public electronics.
Packaging and Delivery:
1). Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
2). Shipping: Prompt delivery by UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, or by air.
3). Delivery time: 7-10 days for displays in stock, 3-4 weeks for mass production goods.
4). Packaging Details: Packed in anti-static bags with foam box to ensure safety in transportation.
5). Delivery Details: 1 to 30 days. The delivery fee is up to the weight and volume of the products.
6). Samples: Our company offers samples for quality tests or other business purposes, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.
1. What is your delivery method?
DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT
2. What is the lead time of the products?
Samples in stock will be sent within 3 days after payment.
2-4 weeks for mass production
3. Payment methods?
T/T or Paypal.
For samples: payment in advance.
For mass production: 50% deposit and 50% balance before shipment.
4. How long is the warranty period?
Generally, the warranty period is one year. It depends on different products.
5. What is the Product MOQ?
There is no MOQ for our standard products. (From 2 inch to 32 inches capacitive/resistive touch panel)
About Reshine Display:
Reshine manufactures custom LCD display solutions for a variety of end-user applications: Medical devices, industrial equipment, household appliances, consumer electronics, and many others. Our LCD factories are equipped to build custom LCDs for optimal performance in even the most challenging environments. Whether your product will be used in the great outdoors or a hospital operating room, we can build the right custom LCD solution for your needs.