|Operating Voltage:||2.8V-3.3V||Transparent Rate:||≥86%|
|Opearting Temperature:||-20°C~+70°C||Surface Hardness:||≥6H|
Antiglare LCD Touch Screen Panel,
4.3 Inch LCD Touch Screen Panel,
POS 4.3 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen
RXC-PG04302C-1.0 4.3 inch 480x272 i2c POS system Capacitive Touch Screen with FT5316
RXC-PG04302C-1.0 is a capacitive touch screen coated with thin electrodes on all sides of the touch screen, that form a low voltage ac electric field in the conductive body. When touching the screen, due to the human electric field, a coupling capacitor will be formed between the finger and the conductor layer, and the current from the four-side electrode will flow to the contact. The strength of the current is proportional to the distance between the finger and the electrode, and the controller behind the touch screen will calculate the ratio and strength of the current to accurately calculate the position of the touchpoint. The double glass of the capacitive touch screen can not only protect the conductor and sensor but also effectively prevent the impact of external environmental factors on the touch screen. Even if the screen is stained with dirt, dust, or oil, the capacitive touch screen can still accurately calculate the touch position.
|PCAP Size||4.3 inch|
1. Operation novelty: Capacitive touch screens generally support multi-touch, the operation will be more intuitive and more interesting.
2. It is not easy to touch: Because the capacitive touch screen needs to sense the current to the human body, only the human body can operate it and will not react when touched with other objects, so basically it avoids the wrong touch. possibility.
3. High durability: Compared with resistive touch screens, capacitive touch screens are better represented in all aspects such as waterproof, dustproof, and abrasion resistance.
Quality first is our business creed. Our products strictly implement the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards. From product design, material inspection to manufacturing process control, to finished product shipments and material recycling, all of them require green and environmental protection and comply with ROHS standards.
What are your advantages?
1. We have some standard products (2.0 inch to 32-inch PCAP )in stock and no tooling&MOQ request.
2. 4000 m2 factory with 500k pieces monthly capacity to meet your need.
3. High quality&low price and high reliability of our touch screens and Ensure long-term supply
4. Complete Projected capacitive touch screen solutions, Sunlight readable solutions, Customization &Design, Optical bonding service.
5. Customization options to Cover glass thickness, shape, and surface treatments such as Anti-Glare, Anti-reflective, touch with gloves, and water available.
6. Variety selection of touch screen designs for different applications.
7. Short lead time, just needs 15 days for customized samples.
8. Having 12 years of touch screen industry experience, we understand customers' requests.
In an era where many “manufacturers” simply resell touch screens from low-cost suppliers or outsource manufacturing to third parties, Reshine is a true Capacitive touch&Resistive touch display OEM manufacturer with 12 years of experience. Reshine Display (HK) Technology Co., Limited is a branch of Shenzhen Ruixiang Digital Technology Co., Ltd., which is a high-tech enterprise established in 2007, located in Longhua District, Shenzhen.
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of touch screens, and we have rich experiences in medical & industrial & home automation& products supply.Reshine's mission is to be the most successful touch screen display supplier in the markets it serves.
The company has a total construction area of 4,000 square meters, with a monthly production capacity of 500,000 pieces, a production staff of 150-200 people, 5 R&D engineers, and 15 quality control personnel with 5-10 years of experience in the touch screen industry, . The factory has introduced brand touch&display production equipment from the United States, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and a hundred-level purification workshop to ensure that the screens meet the requirements of production equipment and environment.