|Operating Voltage:||2.8V-3.3V||Transparent Rate:||≥80%|
|Cover Glass:||1.1mm||Sensor Glass:||0.7mm|
|Opearting Temperature:||-20°C~+70°C||Surface Hardness:||≥6H|
2.8V Industrial Capacitive Touch Screen,
3.3V Industrial Capacitive Touch Screen,
Antidust Industrial Touch Screen Monitor
RXC-GG080093F-1.0 1024x768 8.0 inch g+g type i2c industrial used Capacitive Touch Screen
|PCAP Size||8.0 inch|
The RXC-GG080093F-1.0 is a capacitive touch screen is coated with thin electrodes on all sides of the touch screen, that form a low voltage ac electric field in the conductive body. When touching the screen, due to the human electric field, a coupling capacitor will be formed between the finger and the conductor layer, and the current from the four-side electrode will flow to the contact. The strength of the current is proportional to the distance between the finger and the electrode, and the controller behind the touch screen will calculate the ratio and strength of the current to accurately calculate the position of the touchpoint. The double glass of the capacitive touch screen can not only protect the conductor and sensor but also effectively prevent the impact of external environmental factors on the touch screen. Even if the screen is stained with dirt, dust, or oil, the capacitive touch screen can still accurately calculate the touch position.
Touch screen technology is the direct manipulation type of gesture-based technology. Direct manipulation is the ability to manipulate the digital world inside a screen. A Touch screen is an electronic visual display capable of detecting and locating a touch over its display area. This is generally referred to as touching the display of the device with a finger or hand. This technology is most widely used in computers, user interactive machines, smartphones, tablets, etc to replace most functions of the mouse and keyboard.
The quality control over a capacitive touch screen is taken using advanced quality control devices and by experienced QCs. A professional QC team has been established. They would test the samples and the finished products in a strict way. Probably the domestic and international quality certificates could convince you.
Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we can provide both OEM and ODM service, can customize both the resistive touch panels and capacitive touch screens according to the customer’s requirements. Customized projects include the shape and size of cover glass, silk print, FPC of the touch panel, driver ic replacement, etc..
What is the minimum order?
1. There is no MOQ for our standard products. (From 2 inch to 32 inches capacitive/resistive touch panel)
2. We deeply know that every customer needs a lot of manpower, material resources, and time cost to develop a new project, so we provide a “No MOQ” service for every new project in the early stage.
What's your after-sale service?
You will get our reply within 24 hours if there are any questions, and solutions will be offered instantly by our professional technical team.
What are your advantages?
1. We have some standard products (2.0 inch to 32-inch PCAP )in stock and no tooling&MOQ request.
2. 4000 m2 factory with 500k pieces monthly capacity to meet your need.
3. High quality&low price and high reliability of our touch screens and Ensure long-term supply
4. Complete Projected capacitive touch screen solutions, Sunlight readable solutions, Customization &Design, Optical bonding service.
5. Customization options to Cover glass thickness, shape, and surface treatments such as Anti-Glare, Anti-reflective, touch with gloves, and water available.
6. Variety selection of touch screen designs for different applications.
7. Short lead time, just needs 15 days for customized samples.
8. Having 12 years of touch screen industry experience, we understand customers' requests.