|Operating Voltage:||2.8V-3.3V||Transparent Rate:||≥80%|
|Cover Glass:||1.1mm||Sensor Glass:||0.55mm|
|Opearting Temperature:||-20°C~+70°C||Surface Hardness:||≥6H|
TFT Capacitive Touchscreen Panel,
ISO9001 Capacitive Touchscreen Panel,
Horizontal TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
RXC-GG050158B-1.0 Reshine Horizontal 800x480 5.0 inch g+g type with i2c interface for POS Touch Screen
|PCAP Size||5.0 inch|
A 5.0 inch POS capacitive touch screen is a transparent layer of special metal conductive material on the glass surface. When a finger touches the metal layer, the capacitance of the contact will change, causing the frequency of the oscillator connected to it to change. By measuring the frequency change, the position of the touch can be determined and information can be obtained. Because capacitance varies with temperature, humidity or grounding, its stability is poor, and drift often occurs. The touch screen is suitable for the debugging stage of system development.
Smart homes touch screens allow you to have greater control of your energy use, all while automating things like adjusting temperature, turning on and off lights, opening and closing window treatments, and adjusting irrigation based on the weather.
Smart homes provide insights into energy use that can help you become more energy-efficient and mindful of ecological factors.
Smart homes can pinpoint areas where you’re using more energy than you need to, allowing you to cut back in those areas and save money.
The quality control over a capacitive touch screen is taken using advanced quality control devices and by experienced QCs. A professional QC team has been established. They would test the samples and the finished products in a strict way. Probably the domestic and international quality certificates could convince you.
Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we can provide both OEM and ODM service, can customize both the resistive touch panels and capacitive touch screens according to the customer’s requirements. Customized projects include the shape and size of cover glass, silk print, FPC of the touch panel, driver ic replacement, etc..
What is the minimum order?
1. There is no MOQ for our standard products. (From 2 inch to 32 inches capacitive/resistive touch panel)
2. We deeply know that every customer needs a lot of manpower, material resources, and time cost to develop a new project, so we provide a “No MOQ” service for every new project in the early stage.
What's your after-sale service?
You will get our reply within 24 hours if there are any questions, and solutions will be offered instantly by our professional technical team.
What are your advantages?
1. We have some standard products (2.0 inch to 32-inch PCAP )in stock and no tooling&MOQ request.
2. 4000 m2 factory with 500k pieces monthly capacity to meet your need.
3. High quality&low price and high reliability of our touch screens and Ensure long-term supply
4. Complete Projected capacitive touch screen solutions, Sunlight readable solutions, Customization &Design, Optical bonding service.
5. Customization options to Cover glass thickness, shape, and surface treatments such as Anti-Glare, Anti-reflective, touch with gloves, and water available.
6. Variety selection of touch screen designs for different applications.
7. Short lead time, just needs 15 days for customized samples.
8. Having 12 years of touch screen industry experience, we understand customers' requests.
Packaging and Delivery:
1). Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
2). Shipping: Prompt delivery by UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, or by air.
3). Delivery time: 7-10 days for displays in stock, 3-4 weeks for mass production goods.
4). Packaging Details: Packed in anti-static bags with foam box to ensure safety in transportation.
5). Delivery Details: 1 to 30 days. The delivery fee is up to the weight and volume of the products.
6). Samples: Our company offers samples for quality tests or other business purposes, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.