|Circuit Leverl:||DC5V 1mA||Linear:||≤2.5%|
|Transparent Rate:||≥76%||Operating Pressure:||50-150g|
|Operation Temperature:||-20°C~+70°C||Storage Temperature:||-30°C~+80°C|
Antiglare 4 Wire Touch Panel,
Reshine 4 Wire Touch Panel,
4 Wire Multi Touch Resistive Touchscreen
RXA-080.E Reshine Display 8 Inch Resistive Touch Screen Display for industrial devices
|RTP Size||8 inch|
A resistive touch screen monitor is composed of a glass panel and a film screen, which are both covered with a thin metallic layer separated by a small gap. When you touch the screen, these two metallic layers meet and thereby create an electrical flow. This change in voltage is what detects the point of contact. The voltages are then converted into X and Y coordinates. These are later sent to the controller.
Resistive touch screens find broad use in manufacturing, ATMs, and kiosks, or medical devices thanks to their durability. Since in most industries users need to wear gloves when using touch screens, the resistive option is a perfect match as it doesn’t require contact with exposed human skin or a stylus with capacitive capabilities. Moreover, resistive touch screens are more cost-effective and easier to use in challenging environments and industrial contexts.
Types of resistive touchscreens:
In this setup, the top and bottom layers both include two electrodes oriented perpendicular to one another. While the electrodes on the top sheet form the positive and negative Y-axis, the electrodes on the bottom create the positive and negative X-axis. Thanks to this electrical-coordinate setup, the device can sense the coordinates where once these two layers come into contact.
The 5-wire analog setup includes four electrodes located at every corner of the bottom layer, with 4 wires connecting all of these electrodes together. Thanks to a simpler design based on fewer components, the circuit is regarded as more durable than other designs.
This is the most sensitive resistive touch screen available. The 8-wire sensing circuit has a similar layout to the 4-wire analog. But you’ll find one difference there – each bar electrode contains two wires. This adds some redundancy into the circuit. However, the touch screen offers excellent durability and helps to avoid the problem of not identifying the location of the user’s finger or stylus accurately.
Advantages of resistive touch screen:
● Good resistance – however, note that since the two layers of material used in resistive touch screens are synthetic (and not natural – for example, made of glass), their surface is more susceptible to wear or scratches than capacitive touch screens.
● Lower price tag – resistive touch screens are less expensive than capacitive touch screens, which have a more complex technological structure.
● The versatility of touch–resistive touch screens can react to multiple types of touch. For example, they can register input from gloved or ungloved fingers, but also a fine point of contact as they offer more sensors per inch than capacitive touch screens.
● Lower sensitivity – a resistive touch screen is less sensitive to touch than a capacitive touch screen. While a high degree of sensitivity to touch can be a good thing, it’s not in environments where accidental stimuli such as liquid spills and splatters can cause them to react unintentionally. That’s why resistive touch screens are widely used in industrial contexts, while the more sensitive capacitive screens are part of consumer products like tablets or smartphones.
Can you provide OEM service?
Yes, we can provide both OEM and ODM service, can customize both the resistive touch panels and capacitive touch screens according to customer’s requirements. Customized projects include the shape and size of cover glass, silk print, FPC of the touch panel, driver ic replacement, etc..
What is the minimum order?
1. There is no MOQ for our standard products. (From 2 inch to 32 inch capacitive/resistive touch panel)
2. We deeply know that every customer needs a lot of manpower, material resources, and time cost to develop a new project, so we provide “No MOQ” service for every new project in the early stage.
What's your after-sale service?
You will get our reply within 24 hours if there are any questions, and solutions will be offered instantly by our professional technical team.
What Reshine can supply?
1. We have some standard products (2.0 inch to 32 inch PCAP )in stock and no tooling&MOQ request.
2. 4000 m2 factory with 500k pieces monthly capacity to meet your need.
3. High quality&low price and high reliability of our touch screens and Ensure long-term supply
4. Complete Projected capacitive touch screen solutions, Sunlight readable solutions, Customization &Design, Optical bonding service.
5. Customization options to Cover glass thickness, shape, and surface treatments such as Anti-Glare, Anti-reflective, touch with gloves and water available.
6. Variety selection of touch screen designs for different applications.
7. Short lead time, just needs 15 days for customized samples.
8. Having 12 years of touch screen industry experience, we understand customer's requests.
In an era where many “manufacturers” simply resell touch screens from low-cost suppliers or outsource manufacturing to third parties, Reshine is a true Capacitive touch&Resistive touch display OEM manufacturer with 12 years of experience. Reshine Display (HK) Technology Co., Limited is a branch of Shenzhen Ruixiang Digital Technology Co., Ltd., which is a high-tech enterprise established in 2007, located in Longhua District, Shenzhen.
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of touch screens, and we have rich experiences in medical & industrial & home automation& products supply. Reshine's mission is to be the most successful touch screen display supplier in the markets it serves.
The company has a total construction area of 4,000 square meters, with a monthly production capacity of 500,000 pieces, a production staff of 150-200 people, 5 R&D engineers, and 15 quality control personnel with 5-10 years of experience in the touch screen industry, The factory has introduced brand touch&display production equipment from the United States, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and a hundred-level purification workshop to ensure that the screens meet the requirements of production equipment and environment.