|Transparent Rate:||≥80%||Unmarked Tolerance:||±0.5mm|
|Operation Temperature:||-20°C~+70°C||Storage Temperature:||-30°C~+80°C|
Waterproof 3.5 Inch Touch Screen Panel,
Stable 3.5 Inch Touch Screen Panel,
ISO9001 Resistance Touch Screen
Reshine Display RXA-035004-01+RXL035039-A 3.5 Inch Resistive Touch Screen Display horizontal type for a handheld device
Resistive touchscreens respond to pressure and have been perhaps the most common implementation of touch screen technology due to its low cost. A resistive touchscreen panel is made up of electrically conductive layers. When the panel is touched the layers come into contact at that point which can be accurately detected and sent to the controller for processing. Because the touch is sensitive to applied pressure the touch source can be any object, either a human finger (including gloved) or any other inanimate pointer.
|RTP Size||3.5 inch|
Types of resistive touchscreens:
· 4-wire resistive touchscreen
The least expensive of all of the touchscreen options, 4-wire touchscreens are typically found in games, toys, and other inexpensive touchscreen applications. Since the accuracy is based on the top panel interacting with the bottom panel, any damage to the top panel will cause the accuracy to degrade. This generally makes them less reliable after heavy usage. 4-wire touchscreens also have to be calibrated frequently as they get used to ensure that they register the correct input.
· 8-wire resistive touchscreen
Very similar to 4-wire in durability and usage, the only difference with an 8-wire screen is additional wiring. This additional wiring keeps the screen more precisely calibrated and allows it to auto-calibrate, meaning that it requires less maintenance to maintain accuracy than its 4-wire counterpart.
· 5-wire resistive touchscreen
Despite the similar name, 5-wire touchscreens are significantly different from the 4-wire and 8-wire variations. 5-wire screens measure input from the bottom panel only, not in tandem with the top panel. This means that regardless of any damage to the top layer, the usage of the touchscreen and accuracy of input won’t degrade. This makes them more durable and they generally last through many more actuations than other resistive options.
· Resistive multi-touch screen (RMTS)
Resistive multi-touch screens (RMTS) are the only type of resistive screens that allow for multiple-touch functionality, such as pinching, zooming, or rotating. Similar to 5-wire screens, the bottom layer is the only layer that measures input, meaning that they’re more durable and well-suited for a rugged environment. EMI mesh can also be applied to the front surface, protecting internal components from outside electrical activity. This, in combination with their durability, makes them favorable for military and industrial applications.
Advantages of resistive touch screen:
• Custom designs and special types: glass-film-glass, low reflective for outdoor applications
• 4-, 5- and 8- wire technologies
• State-of-the-art production facilities
• Different surface materials, closed surface
• Diagonals between 3,5” and 21.5”
Packaging and Delivery:
1). Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
2). Shipping: Prompt delivery by UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, or by air.
3). Delivery time: 1-3 days for touch screens in stock, 3-4 weeks for mass production goods.
4). Packaging Details: Packed in anti-static bags with foam box to ensure safety in transportation.
5). Delivery Details: 1 to 30 days. The delivery fee is up to the weight and volume of the products.
6). Samples: Our company offers samples for quality tests or other business purposes, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.
What Reshine can supply?
1. We have some standard products (2.0 inch to 32 inch PCAP )in stock and no tooling&MOQ request.
2. 4000 m2 factory with 500k pieces monthly capacity to meet your need.
3. High quality&low price and high reliability of our touch screens and Ensure long-term supply
4. Complete Projected capacitive touch screen solutions, Sunlight readable solutions, Customization &Design, Optical bonding service.
5. Customization options to Cover glass thickness, shape, and surface treatments such as Anti-Glare, Anti-reflective, touch with gloves and water available.
6. Variety selection of touch screen designs for different applications.
7. Short lead time, just needs 15 days for customized samples.
8. Having 12 years of touch screen industry experience, we understand customer's requests.
In an era where many “manufacturers” simply resell touch screens from low-cost suppliers or outsource manufacturing to third parties, Reshine is a true Capacitive touch&Resistive touch display OEM manufacturer with 12 years of experience. Reshine Display (HK) Technology Co., Limited is a branch of Shenzhen Ruixiang Digital Technology Co., Ltd., which is a high-tech enterprise established in 2007, located in Longhua District, Shenzhen.
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of touch screens, and we have rich experiences in medical & industrial & home automation& products supply. Reshine's mission is to be the most successful touch screen display supplier in the markets it serves.
The company has a total construction area of 4,000 square meters, with a monthly production capacity of 500,000 pieces, a production staff of 150-200 people, 5 R&D engineers, and 15 quality control personnel with 5-10 years of experience in the touch screen industry, The factory has introduced brand touch&display production equipment from the United States, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and a hundred-level purification workshop to ensure that the screens meet the requirements of production equipment and environment.