|Display Mode:||Normally White||Display Technology:||α-Si TFT Active Matrix|
|Contrast Ratio:||500||Response Time:||16 Ms|
|Color Gamut:||55||Back Light:||White Led*4|
240x320 Standard TFT LCD Display,
ILI9341V Standard TFT LCD Display,
Standard TFT LCD Touch Screen
RXL028052-B Standard TFT LCD Display 2.8 inch with 240x320 resolution with ili9341v ic
|LCD Size||2.8 inch|
|Viewing Angle||12 O’clock|
The term ‘TFT LCD’ is a combination of two short forms are ‘TFT’ and ‘LCD’. ‘TFT’ translates to ‘Thin Film Transistor’. ‘LCD’ translates to ‘Liquid Crystal Display’. LCD is a technology used in display devices. LCD allows devices to be thinner than the devices using CRTs (Cathode Ray Tubes). TFT is a type of LCD-flat panel screen that uses one to four transistors. These transistors control the pixels. Another name given to these is Active-Matrix LCD. One of their advantages is that they are much faster and brighter. TFT is capable of displaying thousands of high-contrast color pixels.
Applications for TFT LCD Display:
1) Medical TFT LCD module application case.
Medical devices should have high contrast, high resolution, wide viewing angles, and high-quality LCD screen image displays. LCD screens will also be required to have higher brightness when used in operating rooms, emergency rooms, ICUs, and other environments that use high-brightness lighting. A newer design trend is the use of low-voltage differential signal transmission LCD modules to ensure minimal electromagnetic interference to the equipment. The industrial control screens used in medicine are generally those of Mitsubishi and AUO. Industrial control panel stability, high parameters, is the best choice for medical equipment.
2) Industrial TFT LCD module application list.
Industrial screens are usually used in automatic control equipment, industrial sites, mines, oilfields, test equipment, etc. Most modules used in industrial integrated workstations range from 5.7 inches to 19 inches. The brightness of the LCD screen is usually required to be above 300, wide temperature, 4:3 thick LCD screen, industrial LCD screen, or desktop LCD screen is a better choice.
3)Public security TFT LCD module application case.
LCD provides a powerful information management platform for security monitoring. Through the integration of case high incidence areas, key protection units, police road information, monitoring information, police force configuration information, electronic maps, police identification symbols, etc., can achieve full-screen view, multi-screen browsing, touch head operation, and other functions can realize personnel, vehicles and other police resources simulation deployment. This display is also commonly used in industrial LCD screens, stable, high parameters, but in the military screen is usually equipped with a touch screen, do a full paste, to help explosion-proof, brighten.
· Excellent Colour Display.Top-notch color contrast, clarity, and brightness settings that can be adjusted to accommodate specific application requirements.
· Extended Half-Life. TFT displays boast a much higher half-life than their LED counterparts and they also come in a variety of size configurations that can impact the device’s half-life depending on usage and other factors.
· TFT displays can have either resistive or capacitive touch panels. Resistive is usually the standard because it comes at a lower price point, but you can also opt for capacitive which is compatible with most modern smartphones and other devices.
· TFT displays offer exceptional aspect ratio control. Aspect ratio control contributes to better image clarity and quality by mapping out the number of pixels that are in the source image compared to the resolution pixels on the screen.
· Monitor ghosting doesn’t occur on TFT displays. This is when a moving image or object has blurry pixels following it across the screen, resembling a ghost.
· TFT displays are incredibly versatile. They offer a number of different interface options that are compatible with various devices and accommodate the technical capabilities of all users.
Packaging and Delivery:
1). Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
2). Shipping: Prompt delivery by UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, or by air.
3). Delivery time: 7-10 days for displays in stock, 3-4 weeks for mass production goods.
4). Packaging Details: Packed in anti-static bags with foam box to ensure safety in transportation.
5). Delivery Details: 1 to 30 days. The delivery fee is up to the weight and volume of the products.
6). Samples: Our company offers samples for quality tests or other business purposes, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.
LCD Display types:
High brightness TFT LCD Display
IPS TFT LCD Display
MIPI interface LCD Display
HDMI TFT LCD Display
FHD LCD Display
Customized TFT LCD Display
What Reshine can supply?
- 1. About 4000 m2 factory area
- 2. 10+ yrs experience in producing touch screens&lcd displays
- 3. Cost-effective touch screens&displays solution
- 4. Fast delivery of 2-3 weeks for bulk production
- 5. From 1.3'' to 32'' PCAP touch screen with up to 10 points
- 6. Individual customization of cover glass size, FPC cable, logo print, AG, AR, AF
- 7. Optical bonding of TFT and touch panel by OCA and Tape bonding
- 8. Touch with water/glove
- 9. Ultra-low customization fee
- 10. TFT LCD displays from 2.4" to 21.5" could be provided at your request
1. What is your delivery method?
DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT
2. What is the lead time of the products?
Samples in stock will be sent within 3 days after payment.
2-4 weeks for mass production
3. Payment methods?
T/T or Paypal.
For samples: payment in advance.
For mass production: 50% deposit and 50% balance before shipment.
4. How long is the warranty period?
Generally, the warranty period is one year. It depends on different products.
5. What is the Product MOQ?
There is no MOQ for our standard products. (From 2 inch to 32 inches capacitive/resistive touch panel)
In an era where many “manufacturers” simply resell touch screens from low-cost suppliers or outsource manufacturing to third parties, Reshine is a true Capacitive touch&Resistive touch display OEM manufacturer with 12 years of experience. Reshine Display (HK) Technology Co., Limited is a branch of Shenzhen Ruixiang Digital Technology Co., Ltd., which is a high-tech enterprise established in 2007, located in Longhua District, Shenzhen.
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of touch screens, and we have rich experiences in medical & industrial & home automation& products supply.Reshine's mission is to be the most successful touch screen display supplier in the markets it serves.
The company has a total construction area of 4,000 square meters, with a monthly production capacity of 500,000 pieces, a production staff of 150-200 people, 5 R&D engineers, and 15 quality control personnel with 5-10 years of experience in the touch screen industry, The factory has introduced brand touch&display production equipment from the United States, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and a hundred-level purification workshop to ensure that the screens meet the requirements of production equipment and environment.