|Display Mode:||Normally Black,Transmissive||Display Technology:||α-Si TFT Active Matrix|
|Contrast Ratio:||800||Response Time:||20 Ms|
|Surface Treatment:||Anti-Glare||Power Voltage:||2.8v|
250 nits Standard TFT LCD Display,
ISO9001 Standard TFT LCD Display,
Antiglare TFT Display IPS
2.4 inch Standard TFT LCD Display RXL024066-A with 240X320 resolution IPS viewing angle
TFT LCD (Thin Film Transistor Liquid Crystal Display) has a sandwich-like structure with liquid crystal filled between two glass plates.
TFT Glass has as many TFTs as the number of pixels displayed, while a Color Filter Glass has a color filter that generates color. Liquid crystals move according to the difference in voltage between the Color Filter Glass and the TFT glass. The amount of light supplied by Back Light is determined by the amount of movement of the liquid crystals in such a way as to generate a color.
|LCD Size||2.4 inch|
· Excellent Colour Display.Top-notch color contrast, clarity, and brightness settings that can be adjusted to accommodate specific application requirements.
· Extended Half-Life. TFT displays boast a much higher half-life than their LED counterparts and they also come in a variety of size configurations that can impact the device’s half-life depending on usage and other factors.
· TFT displays can have either resistive or capacitive touch panels. Resistive is usually the standard because it comes at a lower price point, but you can also opt for capacitive which is compatible with most modern smartphones and other devices.
· TFT displays offer exceptional aspect ratio control. Aspect ratio control contributes to better image clarity and quality by mapping out the number of pixels that are in the source image compared to the resolution pixels on the screen.
· Monitor ghosting doesn’t occur on TFT displays. This is when a moving image or object has blurry pixels following it across the screen, resembling a ghost.
· TFT displays are incredibly versatile. They offer a number of different interface options that are compatible with various devices and accommodate the technical capabilities of all users.
Applications for TFT LCD Display:
(1). LCD displays in ports, airports, subways, docks, highways, etc.
(2). LCD display of financial and securities information.
(3). LCD display for media advertising, business, and product display.
(4). LCD displays for education and training/multimedia video conferencing systems.
(5). LCD displays for dispatch, control room, and large broadcast/performance venues.
(6). LCD screens for military, government, municipal, and other emergency command systems.
(7). LCD screens for energy security monitoring systems.
(8). LCD screens for meteorological, maritime, flood control, and transportation hub command systems.
Packaging and Delivery:
1). Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
2). Shipping: Prompt delivery by UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, or by air.
3). Delivery time: 7-10 days for displays in stock, 3-4 weeks for mass production goods.
4). Packaging Details: Packed in anti-static bags with foam box to ensure safety in transportation.
5). Delivery Details: 1 to 30 days. The delivery fee is up to the weight and volume of the products.
6). Samples: Our company offers samples for quality tests or other business purposes, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.
LCD Display types:
Display resolution will drastically affect the image quality of the display but also require more processing power in order to update the buffer at the optimal refresh rate offered by the panel. The resolution does not necessarily affect the size of the panel itself. However, larger panels with lower resolutions tend to have visible pixels and will create a blurrier image if high-resolution images are displayed. Here are some of the most common display resolutions and their aspect ratios:
SVGA: 800 x 600, 4:3
XGA: 1024 x 768, 4:3
WXGA: 1280 x 720, 16:9
HD: 1366 x 1768, 16:9
HD+: 1600 x 900, 16:9
FHD: 1920 x 1080
What Reshine can supply?
- 1. About 4000 m2 factory area
- 2. 10+ yrs experience in producing touch screens&lcd displays
- 3. Cost-effective touch screens&displays solution
- 4. Fast delivery of 2-3 weeks for bulk production
- 5. From 1.3'' to 32'' PCAP touch screen with up to 10 points
- 6. Individual customization of cover glass size, FPC cable, logo print, AG, AR, AF
- 7. Optical bonding of TFT and touch panel by OCA and Tape bonding
- 8. Touch with water/glove
- 9. Ultra-low customization fee
- 10. TFT LCD displays from 2.4" to 21.5" could be provided at your request
1. What is your delivery method?
DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT
2. What is the lead time of the products?
Samples in stock will be sent within 3 days after payment.
2-4 weeks for mass production
3. Payment methods?
T/T or Paypal.
For samples: payment in advance.
For mass production: 50% deposit and 50% balance before shipment.
4. How long is the warranty period?
Generally, the warranty period is one year. It depends on different products.
5. What is the Product MOQ?
There is no MOQ for our standard products. (From 2 inch to 32 inches capacitive/resistive touch panel)
In an era where many “manufacturers” simply resell touch screens from low-cost suppliers or outsource manufacturing to third parties, Reshine is a true Capacitive touch&Resistive touch display OEM manufacturer with 12 years of experience. Reshine Display (HK) Technology Co., Limited is a branch of Shenzhen Ruixiang Digital Technology Co., Ltd., which is a high-tech enterprise established in 2007, located in Longhua District, Shenzhen.
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of touch screens, and we have rich experiences in medical & industrial & home automation& products supply.Reshine's mission is to be the most successful touch screen display supplier in the markets it serves.
The company has a total construction area of 4,000 square meters, with a monthly production capacity of 500,000 pieces, a production staff of 150-200 people, 5 R&D engineers, and 15 quality control personnel with 5-10 years of experience in the touch screen industry, The factory has introduced brand touch&display production equipment from the United States, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and a hundred-level purification workshop to ensure that the screens meet the requirements of production equipment and environment.