|Operating Temp:||-20°C~+70°C||Storage Temp:||-30°C~+80°C|
|Driver IC:||GT911||Interface Type:||I2C|
Reshine Capacitive Touch Screen Display,
ISO9000 Capacitive Touch Screen Display,
480X800 Smart Home Touch Screen
Reshine RXC-GG040230A-1.0 Smart Home Touch Screen Panel 4 inch 480X800 capacitive touch panel
A smart home capacitive touch screen is a transparent layer of special metal conductive material on the glass surface. When a finger touches the metal layer, the capacitance of the contact will change, causing the frequency of the oscillator connected to it to change. By measuring the frequency change, the position of the touch can be determined and information can be obtained. Because capacitance varies with temperature, humidity, or grounding, its stability is poor, and drift often occurs. The touch screen is suitable for the debugging stage of system development.
|PCAP Size||4.0 inch|
Applications for touch screen:
(1) Smartphones: Whether it runs Android or iOS, nearly all smartphones have a touchscreen interface. Touchscreens have become synonymous with smartphones.
(2) Tablets: In addition to smartphones, nearly all tablet computers feature a touchscreen interface. Tablet computers, as you may know, run the same mobile operating systems (OSs) as smartphones.
(3) HMIs: Another common application for touchscreen technology is human-machine interfaces (HMIs). HMIs are industrial control systems used in manufacturing facilities and other commercial workspaces. While some of them are basic and consist of nothing more than levers and knobs, others are more complex. Some complex HMIs use a touchscreen interface to provide a method of control.
(4) POS Systems: Retail stores, as well as other businesses, often use touchscreen-based point-of-sale (POS) systems. POS systems allow businesses to accept and process payments from their customers. Traditional cash registers are rarely used by modern businesses. Instead, businesses today use touchscreen-based POS systems.
(5) Infotainment Systems: You’ll often find infotainment systems with a touchscreen interface. An infotainment system is a type of electronic system in automobiles that provides information and entertainment. Most infotainment systems feature a touchscreen interface that the driver or a passenger can use to control. Some of them feature physical buttons as well, but nearly all modern infotainment systems have a touchscreen interface.
(7) Smart Appliances: Smart appliances often have a touchscreen interface. Smart appliances consist of washing machines, clothes dryers, ovens, and other major household appliances that offer some form of wireless connectivity and/or automation. They are designed to optimize energy usage so that the respective appliance consumes less energy during operation. When shopping for a smart appliance, you may discover that many of them feature a touchscreen interface. The presence of a touchscreen interface offers an easy and convenient method of control.
Reshine maintains the highest quality standards in the industry for more than 10 years. We have a completed system that includes vendor verifying and management, strict quality control, testing procedures, and rapid product shipping around the globe. Quality Control Teams are well trained to handle sensible electronics, provide technical support for a wide spectrum of products, and meet customer-defined requirements.
Packaging and Delivery:
1). Payment Terms: T/T, Paypal
2). Shipping: Prompt delivery by UPS, EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, or by air.
3). Delivery time: 7-10 days for displays in stock, 3-4 weeks for mass production goods.
4). Packaging Details: Packed in anti-static bags with foam box to ensure safety in transportation.
5). Delivery Details: 1 to 30 days. The delivery fee is up to the weight and volume of the products.
6). Samples: Our company offers samples for quality tests or other business purposes, but we kindly ask you to pay for samples and the freight.
What Reshine can supply?
-- 1. About 4000 m2 factory area
- 2. 10+ yrs experience in producing touch screens&lcd displays
- 3. Cost-effective touch screens&displays solution
- 4. Fast delivery of 2-3 weeks for bulk production
- 5. From 1.3'' to 32'' PCAP touch screen with up to 10 points
- 6. Individual customization of cover glass size, FPC cable, logo print, AG, AR, AF
- 7. Optical bonding of TFT and touch panel by OCA and Tape bonding
- 8. Touch with water/glove
- 9. Ultra-low customization fee
- 10. TFT LCD displays from 2.4" to 21.5" could be provided at your request
In an era where many “manufacturers” simply resell touch screens from low-cost suppliers or outsource manufacturing to third parties, Reshine is a true Capacitive touch&Resistive touch display OEM manufacturer with 12 years of experience. Reshine Display (HK) Technology Co., Limited is a branch of Shenzhen Ruixiang Digital Technology Co., Ltd., which is a high-tech enterprise established in 2007, located in Longhua District, Shenzhen.
We are a leading designer and manufacturer of touch screens, and we have rich experiences in medical & industrial & home automation& products supply.Reshine's mission is to be the most successful touch screen display supplier in the markets it serves.
The company has a total construction area of 4,000 square meters, with a monthly production capacity of 500,000 pieces, a production staff of 150-200 people, 5 R&D engineers, and 15 quality control personnel with 5-10 years of experience in the touch screen industry, . The factory has introduced brand touch&display production equipment from the United States, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and a hundred-level purification workshop to ensure that the screens meet the requirements of production equipment and environment.